Care For Reed Diffuser
OPENING YOUR DIFFUSER
- Take care when removing the glass stopper – ease it out gently making sure not to spill.
- Place the reeds directly into the diffuser and allow to absorb. The reeds are very porous, so there is no need to ‘flip’, however if you do it is recommended you use gloves when handling the reeds.
- The liquid is flammable, so do not light the reeds and do not ingest.
- Do not place the diffuser directly on to polished, painted, plastic or leather surfaces, as accidential spillage may cause damage to certian material.
- People suffering from perfume sensitivity should be cautious when using this product.
- Keep out reach of children and pets
Care For Deluxe Candle
THE FIRST BURN
- When you first light your candle always allow the entire surface of the candle to become molten as this will ensure an even burn, prevent tunnelling and maximise the scent ’throw’.
- This may take up to 4 hours on your first burn but don’t burn for more than 4 hours. After the first burn, always allow your candle burn for a minimum of 3-4 hours to ensure it burns evenly.
- Trim your wicks – It is important to keep your wick trimmed to 5mm before lighting or relighting. This will reduce smoking and result in an even burn.
If you find that the candle does smoke, extinguish and ensure that the wick is upright above the wax, then allow the wax to solidify before trimming the wick to 5mm (you may purchase our wick trimmer here –) before relighting.
- A note about wax – Wax generally have a “memory”. When you light your candle for the first time, if you don’t allow it to burn right to the sides of the container it will remember and make it difficult to fully maximise the burn on future burns. This will waste your wax….
BEST WAY TO ENJOY YOUR DELUXE CANDLE
- Snuff the flame to extinguish. (you may purchase a snuffer here )
- Avoid placing in draft areas (in front of an open window or air conditioner) as this leads to an uneven and rapid burn
- Keep the wax pool free from debris.
- Extinguish the candle when 5mm of wax remains.
- Always protect the surface on which your candle stands. You may use candle trays here or boards click here
- And always keep out of the reach of children and pets.
- Never burn your candle near loose fabric i.e. curtains, drapes etc.
DID YOU KNOW?
Did you know that you can recycle your used candle jar? Once cooled simply scoop out the remaining 5mm of wax and wick (you may have to use a spoon to scoop the adhesive used to stabilise the wick) then wash in hot soapy water and dry with a paper towel – and SEE your glass is ready to reuse!
Your recycled candle jar could be used as a vase, a make-up brush holder, a whiskey glass or better yet; why not send back to us for a refill at a GREAT discount?? click here
Home Fragrance Accessories
- Handle all with care.
- Use appropriately for exactly what they are designed to be used for.
- Please read Safety Label on all accessories